Monday, August 1, 2011

Walnut FAQ

What is this?

It's a webcomic. Isn't it dandy?

Who are these people?

Well… the V is me, the J is my ex, and the rest are other people (see also About the Walnuts). I might add a page introducing the characters at some point, but for now I'm assuming that most of my readers are already familiar with most of my characters.

Why Blogger?

Because it was there. It was easy, I've used it before, and I didn't want to throw a ton of effort into something that I wasn't sure I was going to commit to for more than a couple of weeks. I expect I'll move it sometime soon, because I don't like how Blogger is insisting on shrinking my images and muddling the text.

Did any of these conversations actually happen?

Yes! Contrary to what Joseph might claim, every one of these conversations occurred virtually word for word. I've modified a line here or there for clarity, and have taken out mid-conversation digressions, but for the most part these are exactly what took place, either in person, by phone, text or over chat. Ask the people involved if you don't believe me! (Although I'd expect some of them to lie. You know who you are. I'm watching you.)

Why "Walnuts"?

Because. Walnuts.

How frequent are updates?

Comic strips will be posted as often as I can pull them together… probably a couple of times a week, on something that in no way resembles a regular schedule.

2 comments:

  1. Need more Q's in this FAQ:

    - Why 'walnuts'?
    - how often are updates?
    - what font do you use?
    - why isn't errol featured more prominently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions, Errol! I added some of your FAQ ideas--the ones that really matter, that is... ;)

    And just wait! You'll be in the comic soon!

    ReplyDelete